So this week has been for the most part HORRIBLE!
Here is a rundown of the week!
- Monday: find out computer can't connect to the internet because of something wrong with Vista... comcast tech guy (who was awesome) tells me i have to contact Dell or Microsoft... So i contact Dell... for a fee of $49 plus applicable sales tax they can help me troubleshoot it... are you kidding me... So i called microsoft... but they were closed!
- Tuesday... I called microsoft and for a fee of this time $79 plus applicable sales tax. they too could troubleshoot the problem for me... Not fix it... just troubleshoot it! at this point i'm crying... that's what i do when i get angry... i don't yell or hit anything or get mad... i cry... it's not probuctive i know... but anyway... i tell the lady i'm talking to through my crying that i don't understand how i have to pay her for her to tell me how to fix a problem with HER program! I seriously don't get it! So i called Dell back... and she again told me of the small fee to get the troubleshooting done... she could obviously tell that i was not happy so she told me how to fix it... by restoring the computer to the factory settings... which means i would have to get all of my stuff off of it before hand... so i went to Staples to get an external harddrive (which i needed to get anyway for all my pictures!) that was $97! so i put everythign on my new 500GB External Harddrive... make a dvd of all my itunes... and restore my computer... then i put everything back on it... and by 10:30 at night everything was back to how it should've been....
- Wednesday was looking to be an ok day... then while i was working i got a message from my friend Jen... (see post below)
- Thursday was an ok day.... Girls night with Allison and her mom, Michelle. watched grey's...
- Friday: got up to get going to school... went a back way and didnt' stop at the blinking light... and there was a sheriff sitting there and I got a ticket for $124.... i'm going to get a court date... hopefully they'll take it down a little bit!
Seriously... it has been not such a fun week!
BUT... there was a couple of things that were good....
- Monday: had a great massage... fell asleep
- Tuesday: went to see a condo in snohomish that me and the fams is going to look at again on Sunday... it's pretty much perfect for me...
- Thursday: I listen to star 101.5 during my lunch and planning period... and because i knew the 80's song won tickets to the FRAY, the twilight DVD and a prize pack to Vegfest (vegetarian food festival in seattle this weekend)
I'm hoping that my trip over the pass is a good one... i have to head over to Leavenworth for a meeting with the WA-FACSE gals... I"m a little bit nervous to drive over since there has been so much snow lately!!!
So... if you could say some prayers for me... and that next week will be better... and that the trip over the pass will be ok i would really really really appreciate it!
Happy Friday to you!