Sunday, October 6, 2013

A little Bella Blvd Action....

So.... I threw my hat into the submission for the Bella Blvd DT call they had a little bit ago.... but didn't make it... so I thought I'd share my layouts with you....
 
One of me and sister:
 One of me and cute little miss aubree!
 My delicious peach pie (a la project life)!
 A little M&M action in Vegas for CHA this summer!
 And a visit with Tigger.... for Winter CHA in Januaray!
I had so much fun playing with all of their products. Love that they keep the same color family so you can mix and match all of their lines together!
 
Thanks for letting me share....
happy crafting!
Andrea

2 comments:

Jennifer McMurtrey said...

Proud of you two for giving it a try! I wanted to but didn't have any product. See you soon friendy friend!

aBlessedChaos said...

Those are really cute LO's.