Friday, January 3, 2014

Where oh where did 2013 go...... Happy New Year!

Goodbye 2013...... HELLO 2014!
I feel like I blinked and 2013 was gone... December was a crazy month.
One that contained the stomach flu (ugh) for 4 days,
and missing meeting Ree Drummond because of it,
thankfully, Lexie was able to get my book signed for me! 
a week full of fun cooking labs in my classroom (pizza week),
 
 
Christmas shopping and saving a LOT of money!,
 
a great challenge to get my rear in gear at the gym,
 
a Florida Georgia Line concert (that was amazing!),
 
 
 
 

 
a snow day on the day before break means a quick trip to the outlets to get some last minute presents, (it was freaking cold out)

 
 
 
 we had our first official mom-daughter-daughter-mom-daughter day in Seattle,
 
 
 
made some "better than ... " chex mix during our cooking making festivities,
 
& then made some of my famous guacamole for the Huskies bowl game,
 
I spent the days before New Year's and NYE with some great ladies, scrapbooking, having some jello parfait shots and ringing in the New Year with a traditional good/bad for 2014 activity that requires burning of the crappy stuff....
 
While I had a great 2013.... I'm excited for all of the fresh new possibilities of a new year and hope that 2014 has great things in store for me!
 
Happy New Year to you!
Andrea
 


1 comment:

Michelle Gautreaux said...

yum ... that all looks so good.