Thursday, April 24, 2014

The deal of the century!!!!

Ok, so next weekend I'm going to the Washington State Patrol Memorial Dinner. I'm super excited. I get to dress up and wear this super cute black dress that I got last year (saving it just for this!). I was searching for  shoes and couldn't find any.... then I went to Nordstrom Rack and found these gems for the price of $0.01. You read that correct. Only 1 PENNY! Let's forget the fact that they were on sale for $11.99 which i was prepared to pay. they are PERFECT for my dress, even if they are a little out there!
I had the girl double check the price because there was NO WAY i was going to walk out and have that bad juju follow me. No thank you! She assured me that they were indeed one penny. Apparently when items go to $0.01, they are taken off the shelves and then sent to their last chance store in Arizona. 

Yay for cute shoes!!!!
Happy shopping!
Andrea

1 comment:

Ashley H said...

Good grief! Doesn't get much better than that!!